Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at going on a Sport Quad Only ride, and by sport quad its manual shift and manual clutch quads only, no sport 4x4s. My issue is that every time I ride the 700xx, I'm riding with along with my Rubicon or Talon that is carrying the tools, rain suits, etc. But with this ride, it will be just the 700 and I have no carrying ability on it. I see the utility rack/grab bar from 2040 parts but looks like a few on here have had issues with it cracking during trail riding. Amazon sells a Quadboss rack, but I would need a model specific mount kit for it. I have reached out to Quadboss and waiting to hear back on the mount kit. What else is everyone doing for carrying supplies? Back pack, homemade rack or modifying one for another model? Thanks.

·
Administrator
5,901 Posts
I currently have a dg 6 pack rack. On my quad that was stolen, I had the prm utility rack that I beefed up some.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like the DG rack is out of stock everywhere. How does the DG rack hold up, did you have to reinforce that one also?

I found a universal rack on Amazon, Its the rack only I would have to make my own mounting plates. Might order that one, can always return it easily if it won't work. Thanks.

·
Administrator
5,901 Posts
No the DG rack is super strong. And a one piece design. Only thing I don’t like about it is, the lifting point is high. So it’s harder to manipulate, if you get the quad hung up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts