Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey fellas, im a heavy trail rider, i ride with a buncha 4 wheel drives (yeah im that guy).

Looking for some rear tire reccomendations? I love Maxxis all trac's but it appears they dont have a size for 700xx's. looks like our selection is somewhat limited due to the 11" wheels. Not really looking for a holeshot type tire (flat across the top), i prefer the "balloon" type.

thoughts? thanks in advance! :yay:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Razrs are always an awesome tire. as for a "balloon" type tire, I got nothing for ya

·
Registered
537 Posts
I second the RAZRs all the way around. Balloon tires do not belong on this type of ATV IMO. I feel they are more suited to the old school 3 wheelers

·
Registered
667 Posts
we run 10" rims and ITP Holeshot XTC's I haven't ran the razr but I plan on trying one when they come out with a 22x10x10. Going to a 10" rim will give you more of a "balloon" affect

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, not 3 wheeler balloonish, picture of the maxxis, these are what im used to

ah, 10" wheels are the trick? would rear wheels from a 400ex line up with the 700xx hub?

·
Registered
306 Posts
well, not 3 wheeler balloonish, picture of the maxxis, these are what im used to

ah, 10" wheels are the trick? would rear wheels from a 400ex line up with the 700xx hub?

No, the bolt pattern is different. the 700 has the same front and back bolt pattern. the other has a different rear but the front is the same

·
Registered
199 Posts
I do almost all muddy, mountain trail riding and i love the mudlites.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts