Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me how much wider if any the itp 10x7 4.0-3.0 with 22x11-10 would make my bike in the rear.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
49 to 50

·
Registered
335 Posts
Theoretically it should only be 48" right? If stock is 46" and you go from a 5+2 to a 4+3 that is only adding 1" per side.

I asked some questions about this in a PM to a member and never got a response.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Stock is closer to 48" if you measure with someone sitting on the quad. A while back someone on this site actually measured the rear of his quad after he installed 10", 4:3 offset wheels and Razr2's. He even had a picture of the tape measure, if I remember right, it was just over 50" wide. The tire itself will also add to the width, since the tire is 11" wide compared to the stock 9" wide tire.

My one 700XX is still stock width. The front has 10", 3:2 offset wheels with 23" razr's and the rear has 11", 5:2 offset wheels with 22" razr's. With me on the quad, front width is 48.5" and the rear width is 48".

Doug

·
Registered
176 Posts
Stock is closer to 48" if you measure with someone sitting on the quad. A while back someone on this site actually measured the rear of his quad after he installed 10", 4:3 offset wheels and Razr2's. He even had a picture of the tape measure, if I remember right, it was just over 50" wide. The tire itself will also add to the width, since the tire is 11" wide compared to the stock 9" wide tire.

My one 700XX is still stock width. The front has 10", 3:2 offset wheels with 23" razr's and the rear has 11", 5:2 offset wheels with 22" razr's. With me on the quad, front width is 48.5" and the rear width is 48".

Doug
how do you like having 23" front tires?

·
Registered
671 Posts
how do you like having 23" front tires?
I run 23" fronts for the most ground clearance I can get, so they work great for me. That being said, I couldn't compare them to any other sizes, because 23" fronts are the only size front tires I have ever ran on any of my quads.

Doug

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.