Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, so does rear wheel spacers really rob power from the engine ?

Just put some swampers on today and its sitting like 55 inchs wide in the back, hooks up great but will i gain anything taking the spacers off ?

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
55" wide! thats like almost ftruck wide. how big are the spacers? and what rims and tyres are you running

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1" / 1.5" spacer i think they are, bought them from a guy who had them on a 400ex, and just put them on, i have ITP T9s along with the Swampers which are 12.5 wide, worked great with the sharks, but these swampers i think are making it a tad bit too wide now.

·
Registered
258 Posts
from the look of the pic you would probably be better off having the spacers on the front trying to get the front out to go along with the wide back end,

and taking them off you prob wouldnt feel any difference power wise, but may find you gain speed through better handeling

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yah thats what i'm going to do untill i get the sharks back on, its sitting too wide at the moment LOL

·
Registered
258 Posts
let us know what you think of the spacers up front, i took my 2 inch spacers off the rear and put them on the front when i went to dwt rims and kenda kutters all round, and found i prefer it with the 2 inch spacers up front over the rear

1 - 7 of 7 Posts