Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my rear wheels are bent and I've ordered new tires, but I don't want to mount my new tires on the bent wheels. So what do I do? I don't want to do OMF or Hipers so what are my other options? I would like to stay with the same 11" diameter so that I don't increase my width.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Only other option that I know of in a 11" size other then OMF would be Douglas Wheel. They make a 11"x7" 0.190 (red label) wheel. I just got a pair last week.

Doug

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
375 Posts
are these stronger than the stock POS?!
My cousin and I have bent 13 stock wheels. Haven't bent the Douglas ones yet. They're pretty tough and I have about 2k on them.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My cousin and I have bent 13 stock wheels. Haven't bent the Douglas ones yet. They're pretty tough and I have about 2k on them.
Excellent! Who's got the best prices on them? Where to get them? Can get them in black?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I see tucker rocky carries DWT - but no red label - WTF - they do carry Hipers though....

I dont see my size in hipers :(

·
Registered
375 Posts
Excellent! Who's got the best prices on them? Where to get them? Can get them in black?
I got my rears directly from DWT. They were around $100 each. I don't think they have them in black. Not when I ordered anyways.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got my rears directly from DWT. They were around $100 each. I don't think they have them in black. Not when I ordered anyways.
How close is the natural finish compared to the fronts (stock)?

·
Registered
375 Posts
How close is the natural finish compared to the fronts (stock)?
Not close at all. The DWT are polished to almost a chrome finish

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not close at all. The DWT are polished to almost a chrome finish
so that means i'll just have to get them all powdered black huh? :hey:

·
Registered
671 Posts
I have ordered from these guys in the past:

http://www.recreationtires.com/

No complaints, I ordered some wheels for my 450R from them a year or so ago. They basically dropped shipped from Douglas but were a little cheaper then retail. They do not have the 700XX wheel listed on their site, so you would have to call them to see if they could get them.

Doug

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
http://www.dwtracing.com/products/atv/alumilite/sport_red so these are the ones I need right?

11x8? What's the size? It's 4x144 right?
This is their part number for our wheels 011-47 but sent an email yesterday to Scott and they are not ready yet, still being polish?? Been almost 3 weeks now with the same excuse. Hopefully they'll coming out soon. Wish that other wheel makers would start producing some wheels for our bike, hate depending on 1 producer.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Probably because OMF hogged them all... OMF's website says...
ATTENTION TRX700XX OWNERS: We have 11x7 5+2 wheels available for the rear of the 700XX quad. You can choose from our Billet Center or Non-Billet Center wheel, with a combination of beadlocks and/or reinforcing rings.

the hotness!

·
Registered
671 Posts
OMF did get every single one in this last batch from douglas to fill thier orders... including mine.
OMF must not have got all of them. I ordered a pair well over a month ago and UPS dropped them off to me last Friday.

Hopefully, it will not be to much longer, because I need to order a couple more sets in the next month or two.

Doug

1 - 20 of 20 Posts