Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some additions to my xx finally worth posting. DG front bumper Maier front and rear plastics, ITP wheels and Maxxis RZR2's, 22's all around.
Ready for summer!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i want red plastics

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks.

Read a lot about the Maier plastics, and how much of a pain they were to put on, but my experience wasnt like that at all. Took me two hours to take down, and put it all back together. Super easy instructions, fit perfect with no additional cutting or drilling. Good or bad, the Maier plastics are also a lot more stiff than the factory plastics, especially the front fenders, which I prefer.

EHS Racing big three setup will be next.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
like that red the bumper also looks good, wonder if the bumper will hold up from busting welds?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wonder about the bumper myself, I havent had any issues with it yet, and its taken some pretty hard hits. We'll see...

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Me like me like!

·
Registered
755 Posts
I wonder about the bumper myself, I havent had any issues with it yet, and its taken some pretty hard hits. We'll see...
I have the same bumper and the bottom weld broke on my first ride without hitting anything. But I got it re-welded and put rubber washers inbetween the frame and bumper and haven't had a problem since.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Great looking quad, that red scheme should have been a factory color option!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The color isnt the exact same, but its so minor that you have to get really close in order to see it... Most people dont even notice the diffrence unless I point it out, thats how close it is.

·
Registered
258 Posts
has anyone ordered the maier plastics in the carbon fibre look? just wondering how much liek carbon fibre it looks like

·
Registered
44 Posts
Were did you get the black DG bumper from? I have only been able to find aluminium.

Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts