Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Just thought I'd share a few pics of some recent work I have done to my 700XX. Back around Christmas I got the FMF Q4 slip-on, and modified the airbox lid with an Outerwears cover. Then later with the tax return I got the PowerBomb headpipe, and the Autotune and Power Commander 5. This adds an O2 sensor to the header, and allows the fuel injection to automatically adjust. Also picked up a graphics kit from AMR racing, the pattern is Tribal Flames with Blue design on a Black background.

Looking forward to getting in some good rides this year!

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
nice man i like the graphics they look awesome good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
The graphics look Great! Love the black and blue.

·
Registered
452 Posts
looks good as shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... quick question can u add an auto to a regular efi like EHS or would it have to b pc3 or pc5??

·
Registered
217 Posts
Very Very Coooool!!!:hey:

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
looks good as shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... quick question can u add an auto to a regular efi like EHS or would it have to b pc3 or pc5??
You can only use Auto Tune with a PCV (5)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys! The graphics were a bit of work to install - Due to the cold weather, I actually removed the plastics and brought them inside to put the graphics on. I individually hand washed them in the sink and bathtub. Then put the graphics on each piece with a spray bottle of soapy water and used a hair dryer to make the vinyl conform. Also had to work out several bubbles and get them pressed down smooth. It took about three evenings of work, but it was well worth it!:D

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The instructions for the head pipe say to re-use the heat shield to protect the electronics. It comes with one larger clamp to go over the "bomb" chamber, and you re-use the other three hose clamps. You have to loosen the three Allen bolts in the shield so the mounts can swivel around to the contour of the new pipe. It takes some finessing, but it does fit!

·
Registered
199 Posts
very, very, nice I too would have to say, "The best looking graphics I've seen".:yay::yay:

·
Registered
179 Posts

I don't know what kind of shit you've seen but this quad looks a lot better than the shit i've seen. :yay:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the compliments! I made the airbox lid myself, and the graphics are staying on great so far. The Autotune only works with the PC5.

·
Registered
16 Posts
First off hello and great site. Awesome XX. I bouight a new 08 over the winter and have just started playing around with it. I am very interested in the Autotune and PC5 but on their web site it is only for 09's. Whats different about them than my 08?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts