Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the recent disasters happening I wanted to ask everyone to keep these people in our thoughts and prayers... If anyone knows where any donations of clothing, canned food or money can go please post it here.

Remember just volunteering your time is a great donation! :thanks:

I hope all your family and friends are kept out of harms way...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Its amazing the destructive force nature brings. humanity is destructive at times but can't even hold a candle to what nature can do

Here is a link a friend sent me showing before and after shots of japan scary stuff
http://www.abc.net.au/news/events/japan-quake-2011/beforeafter.htm

The tornadoes are just another destructive force I have been fortunate to avoid in my life living in oklahoma but there have been close calls my thoughts and prayers go out to the families that have lost everything its hard to pick up the pieces when something so tragic happens

·
Registered
114 Posts
Wow. usually stuff like that doesn't have any affect on me...(years of desensitization from american media and entertainment), but some of those pictures can make you feel sick to your stomach. Its one thing to have a tornado take out your house and make you wonder "why me", but to have your house, your friends houses, your families houses and everyone you know houses, your whole freaken town gone, destroyed...wow, thats got to mess you up...

Godzilla never hoped to do that kind'a damage to japan on his best day. Unless of course it was all just a huge cover up and it really was godzilla...Things that make you go, hmmm...

·
Registered
228 Posts
Its amazing the destructive force nature brings. humanity is destructive at times but can't even hold a candle to what nature can do

Here is a link a friend sent me showing before and after shots of japan scary stuff
http://www.abc.net.au/news/events/japan-quake-2011/beforeafter.htm

The tornadoes are just another destructive force I have been fortunate to avoid in my life living in oklahoma but there have been close calls my thoughts and prayers go out to the families that have lost everything its hard to pick up the pieces when something so tragic happens
You just reminded me of a comment a geology professor made to a class I was in back in college.

All of the cheesy little kids were going around on Earth Day with the leftwing brainwashing in high gear, ignorantly going on and on about mother Earth and all of that jazz. The professor heard the babble before class and decided to set the class straight. He told us about at least 6 known catastrophes that wiped out 90% or more of the life on Earth. His final comment: spend more time thinking about how people can save humanity instead of the Earth because the Earth isn't going anywhere. It's people that are on course for extinction.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts