Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few shots from some recent trips with the XX.

This one was the from Arkansaw MX in Arkansaw Wisconsin. We only had about 2 hours before it started down pouring so I didn't get any action shots. We did however try to ride the track after the rain let up. Lets just say I will never do that again. Clay sucks when it is soaked.

These were from today. I went out around the area I live. No "legal" trails, just some that have been around for 40+ years. Some are now dissapearing because of the housing developments. The new "high end" development is where I went today. It turned out to be pretty much a flop. Too bad because its a nice area and layout. But good for me since its a nice area to ride and no one lives there yet. The house on the hill is priced at 1.4 million.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun. How long did it take you to scrape the mud off of that xx? It looks pretty clean in the more recent shots. I t sucks when land is developed and the trails are destroyed. It happened to me out in NY and now here in OH. There is no stopping them. Just have to find new places to ride. Thanks for the pics. It looks awesome.:hey:

·
Premium Member
356 Posts

now those are the plastics i want:yay:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
now those are the plastics i want:yay:
There was another 700xx there just like mine except he didn't ride it after the rain. His was so nice and clean. I asked him if he wanted to trade but he of course denied. I guess he likes cleaning them as much as I do. It took a good 5 hours to get it fairly clean. After my ride today I was still getting clay out of the crannys.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
looks like a sweet place to ride and a muddy good time!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts