·
Registered
1,592 Posts
upstate new york

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
i live in mass are there any good atv parks near u? have u ever riden in trevorton pa
i might go there this summer maniac.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Very sick, now just make them into one video.:tup:

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
very sick

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
there a few over in the tug hill area.... also there twister valley mx in fort plains... and planty of trail around my house... also a few 20+ mile sesonal roads we could go down

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sounds cool maniac mabey this summer i could get my dad to drive me up

boost adict i weigh 135

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
im 140 +/- 5...... by summer ill have my licence and hopefully a nice f-250 so i can bring the xx to that place were u ride... or just go sleding over the winter at jimminy peak

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
maniac have u ever ben to river edge atv park in cannon nh

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
no.. i mostly ride on the trails round my house... but there closen them slowly so i gota start lookin for more if not im gona really start goin to parks...

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i know a few like twister and ive raced at royal montian...

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
700xxrida, where in Mass do you ride? I currently live in CT. Anyway, sweet videos. I have a few comments, on video 34, I like the side hill jump/transfer. Video 39, how far is that jump you think? Cuz it looks pretty sweet w/ that camera angle, and on Video 27, I thought you were going to dump it right in the beginning when you were riding it on it's side, but you didn't, and then you did a 1 wheel wheelie for 15ish feet, great job. BTW, how old are you? Cuz you look young, and I wish I had such a sweet ride at that age for a quad, unfortunately when I was around 12-14 the only real quads out there were the Banshee's, which is why I stuck to dirtbikes.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts