·
Registered
1,592 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol thats a record...we one got 43" in one day
Yep. 12.5" in 24hrs. Keep in mind, this is Texas. We RARELY get snow. People went nuts here.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Yep. 12.5" in 24hrs. Keep in mind, this is Texas. We RARELY get snow. People went nuts here.

lol i found funny when my cusine from texas came here last year and went nuts over a 5" flurry lol he thought my mom was crazy for going to work with 5"......lol she gose to work with over a foot on the ground......now 4 ft is alot for where i live but where our camp is 4 feet is nothing even though the only transit was by my old ski-do 550f (rip).....u think quads are fast get on the new ski-do renegade 1200 got my bros to 130mph then i ran outa room... i can still say i was not scared

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WOW is that thing wide!
It's not as wide as you think... I LOVE the way it handles on trails now, i'm gonna run up to RRMT pretty soon and make it my biaaatch!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

that wide

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
However, those ITP and my ITP are the same wheel.

·
Registered
41 Posts
your city is pretty good with the snow removal. At least compared to here. We got 5-7" and my street is no where near that clear. I live in ohio so we should be better at snow removal than you dang texans. Nice bike by the way.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.