Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start off by saying I'm not a gamer what so ever. Unfortunately, I'm in a far away place for a few months (no I'm not incarcerated), where I can't ride until I get home. It seems the only way I can get my fix on riding is either looking at the photos and videos everyone posts on here or a new way I found.

Someone recently sent me the video game Reflex MX vs ATV. Has anyone else played this game at all and if so, what do you think?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am a casual gamer I guess, but I don't play nearly like I use too. Right now it is the only game I play. There is a learning curve because of the Reflex joystick, but once you get it down I think its quite fun. The mini games are great, I am awesome at tag. You'll find if you race online and you are on a quad its hard to beat the dirt bikes. However in the mini games I can clean house pretty good on a quad. If you are on the PS3 network and are able to play online look me up. My gamer tag is - DiaperDan. I think you will enjoy it even if you can't get online. Have fun and get home safe!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
good game ihave the demo on my ps3

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
i have issues with this game my friend and i go ride all day then end up playing this for a good 8hr at night almost everyweekend.lol its a really fun and challenging game.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts