Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
You sure you want to see a pic of the remedy?

·
Registered
375 Posts
This is SCUZZ's bike. Pretty pimp.huh?

·
Registered
58 Posts
looks like something from the RoadWarrior days.... Is that Gibson's bike?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Ahahaha!

I remember that post! It was some kid who was really proud of his dad's metalwork.
I told him it looked like shit and he got all offended. Don't post pics if you can't take the comments. His dad butchered that bike.

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
hmm, that is ugly wont lie... it scard me...... but at the same time we all have diffrent tasts i guess..... I am sure not every one is crazy about my seat cover with my nick name in the back as I am but it is what it is i guess

·
Registered
375 Posts
hmm, that is ugly wont lie... it scard me...... but at the same time we all have diffrent tasts i guess..... I am sure not every one is crazy about my seat cover with my nick name in the back as I am but it is what it is i guess
My only complaint is the stitching of the letters could be straighter. Other than that it looks good. You didn't basterize it, and was tasteful.

That dudes dad in that thread should never touch a sheet of metal. I made a bumper for my Renegade and it turned out okay. I used aluminum and never welded in my life. A guy wanted it so bad on a Gade forum, that I sold it for $400.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.