Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
i dont know how well they work but ive been wanting one for a while now, one good thing is if they get wet they wont come apart like our stock paper ones in my opinion they are worth it but i want some more opinions on it first ,hell 6.00 from honda every time adds up and pay 30 for that one and it should last for a while if you take care of it..:xx::confused:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
to read the description it says pretty much the same thing all except on the Scott's performance one the magnetic pre-filter but then again it said for spin on models and the 700xx isn't a spin on filter

·
Registered
291 Posts
I've got one. No problem with it. I've used them on Z400's and LTR's in the past. To clean use a solvent. Let it soak and then blow it out from the inside with an air gun.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
ive seen a few of them (dont know which brand) start to brake down and come apart...
not the best idea in my mind to add metal to the oiling system
IMO use OEM and change with every oil change...
well i wont be buying one or two for a spare, ill just keep using oem, i dont see how you could be adding metal to the oiling system though they have an stainless steel screenon the out side . do they have metal on the inside too?:xx:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts