Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new member, figured I'd check in. Just bought back into the sport so to speak. Used to ride back in the late 80's, boy have things changed!

Just purchased 3 quads...2 250EX's and a 700xx. The 250's are for my sons and the 700 is all mine. :D Like the forum! Good to see some specific info about the 700xx's.

The rides will magically appear on Christmas morning. The boys have been begging for quads/bikes for the last 6 months or so. We broke it to them today that we tried and just can't swing that kind of purchase this year so they better come up with some cheaper gift ideas...lol. :hey: Gonna be one heck of a Christmas morning for them...and me!

Any fellow Rhode Islanders here? If anyone wants to get a ride together after the new year drop me a line. Could use tips on good trails and such as well...

·
Registered
149 Posts
awesome Christmas presents...and welcome to the club

·
Registered
984 Posts
Welcome to the site! The 250EX's are a great little machine to learn on and dependable. Just be warned you might get CLUTCHITIS trying to help them keep up. Look into the 13 tooth front sprocket.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome to the site! The 250EX's are a great little machine to learn on and dependable. Just be warned you might get CLUTCHITIS trying to help them keep up. Look into the 13 tooth front sprocket.
I agree best upgrade for the money is the 13T...wish I had done it the day I brought it home:yay::yay::yay::yay:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome!

The 13T is on the list as well as the big 3. Can't wait to take my first ride!

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bike(s)
You might want to check out the link below for local riding areas... Just click on a state on the map or on a state name below the map and it will take you to a list of riding areas for that state with a brief description of the area. If you want more info on a particular area, just click "view details".

http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/

roadkill

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great link, thanks!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Remember me your long lost son, I want one also!!!!! HAHA. Merry Christmas to all. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome to the club!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts