Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just bought a house in Panama City and was wondering if anyone knew of any riding areas near there. I would love to ride somewhere where there aren't rocks every six inches.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone know of any????

·
Registered
243 Posts
Sorry duncan.... I haven't seen too many people from FL post on this site. Probably doesn't help, but I'm in Atlanta. So, if you ever make a road trip up this way, I would take you to Durhamtown Plantation (many trails with a ton of jumps and several MX tracks). Scuzz is in Mississippi and I think it is safe to say he would ride with you if you road tripped out his way.

I see what you mean, when I googled atv riding near Panama City I found an MX track in/near Panaman City and that's about it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like the XX wont be making any FL trips! Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Ru movin there or just a summer home?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It investment property. Houses are cheap there. Its going to be rented when no one in our family is there. I was hoping to get to ride a few times without rocks. Where at in Livingston do ya'll go? I've heard of it but never been

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Yeah Panama City is about 2-3 hours from me and I think it's safe to say that there are very little riding areas in South Alabama (that are legal). The whole State of Florida seems to be collectively anti-atv with very few riding spots compared to other states.

Southern Louisiana sucks the most.

Club | 700 | xx

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like I'll be staying at my East TN areas. I still havent covered all of them yet. I'm headed up to Royal Blue in a couple of weeks and going to try a new area up there

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
i am 2hours northwest of Pc in southern alabama there are 2 atv parks near me with trails with no rocks when you come to pc pm me or call 334-504-4730 and we will go riding there are several people that come from pc to ride up here

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will do. It'll probably be a month or two before I make it back down there. Got burned out working on the house.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Yeah Panama City is about 2-3 hours from me and I think it's safe to say that there are very little riding areas in South Alabama (that are legal). The whole State of Florida seems to be collectively anti-atv with very few riding spots compared to other states.

Why would you say Southern La sucks the most? There are more places to ride down here than I can afford gas to ride.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

2-3 hours from Charlotte?!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I live in Huntsville, Alabama...there is an ATV park about 20 min from my house. It is only a few hundred acers and you can go from one side to the other in about 15 min. It has ATV trails and Jeep trails, some are difficult but most are pretty easy. It is a good place to carry the kids and let them ride to learn. There is a Hunting club on Coal Mine mountain in Paint rock Valley you can ride but you got to know someone to get in. You can ride just about all day and not cover all the trails plus you get to see all the drunk ******** being stupid.

I went to Woolys Offroad ATV/Jeep park last year it is a few hundred acers and has some easy to hard stuff...mainly easy...I think Birmingham has a few trails as well. I have not tried them yet.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Woolys is about an 1 1/2 from me. We go there for a quick ridinng fix and to watch my buddies with their rock crawlers get stupid and cost themselves a bunch of money. Its about 800 acres and can be covered very quickly.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm headed back to PC in a couple of weeks and am going to find someone with an atv in their truck and ask them where they ride.

·
Registered
33 Posts
It investment property. Houses are cheap there. Its going to be rented when no one in our family is there. I was hoping to get to ride a few times without rocks. Where at in Livingston do ya'll go? I've heard of it but never been

Feel free to rent your house out to the wife and I!! We love going to Panama City Beach. Military Discounts!?!?!?!:hey:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We will rent it out. Its almost done. I havent had much time lately to get back down there. Works picked up a bunch and it pays the bills! We should be done with it in a couple of months.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts