Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of my riding buddies on the MX track at Hollister Hills SVRA (California)... The guy on the KTM, is really bad ass... This was his first practice after his total engine rebuild. Yes, I was on the tack at times getting some good air... well good for someone thats 61 anyway.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
2 more pics...

roadkill :D

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Need to tell your buddies to take some pics of you in action so we can see some more 700XX in action .:yay:

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I see a Raptor lol.
Nice pix, need some pix of the XX so we can see ya air it out.
Getting air is not really my thing... I'm more of a trail rider. However, I did let my friend on the Arctic Cat take the 700 out for some air time. Trust me, he gets way better air than I do. A pic of me getting air would just serve to embarrass ALL 700xx riders.

roadkill :eek:hno:

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
NO WAY! THEY ARE WAY TOO HEAVY!:lol:
ANY quad can get air. The trick is to do it when you want and not as you go off a cliff... That could hurt a bit. Here's a pic of one of my riding friends on HER kfx700 launching... and the kfx700 is 50 pounds heavier than the 700xx.

roadkill

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
My opinion of air is different from most peoples. If your not high enough off the ground to jump over your quad its just a jump, not air. But thats my opinion.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My opinion of air is different from most peoples. If your not high enough off the ground to jump over your quad its just a jump, not air. But thats my opinion.
That's a good definition. I think I share in that opinion of what "air" is and isn't. On that same track, I got higher than she did, but was still a jump rather than air. However, my friend on the Arctic Cat took my 700xx out and got some serious actual air. As for the kfx700, just proves you can even make a turkey get off the ground... a little.

roadkill

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Correct. Also, you have a little kid gettin "air" on a TRX90 isnt the same as a guy gettin "air" on his 450r but if both can atleast jump over thier own quad then they are both gettin "air". Thats why I use the "quad factor" to classify what is or isnt "air".

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Let me know when you want to go and we'll hook up. I have several other riding friends who would go as well. I'm in SF, so it's not far for me.

roadkill

1 - 14 of 14 Posts