Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ride in the N.De area all the time anyone around here looking to ride let me know.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I ride in the N.De area all the time anyone around here looking to ride let me know.
definitely interested De700 but probably not until after the holidays.:disgust:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whats your name? I am CJ. Were are you located? How often do you ride? Are you up for out of trips as well treverton, Tower city, Rock Run, White Haven, Hatfield McCoy Etc....

·
Registered
10 Posts
CJ, my name is Sean. I try to ride as much as possible and always down for a road trip. Just pm me with a little heads up and I will do my best to be there.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
?

why you gonna come join us? Hey anybody want to ride on Tuesday?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We will be riding on SUNDAY at RAC in Pa. Its in St.claire, Pa. SHould be Nash and I. If your close to De you can follow me or ride with

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Anyone ridin this weekend?? If so where at? I just have to fix my flat and Im good to go!!
Squeak

We are riding in a different area this time and is also real nice, in away I like this place better. If you can meet up with us, you'll enjoy it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Squeak, Are you planning on coming tomorrow or not?

·
Registered
73 Posts
No, I cant tomorrow. I have a side wall flat from last weekend and have to replace the tire so its on order now. But i might ride with partyboy and if so hes gonna let me use a spare set of tires and rims if i meet up with him tomorrow. But u guys have a good time.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok no problem. Good Luck with the tire

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Can we keep this topic open for some local rides, i am always looking to join some others on weekends or even some weekdays. I have my 2010 HATFIELD MCCOY permit already and am open to trips there anytime.:hey:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well I am trying to get a ride together in the next 2 weeks over the weekend. WHere in DE are you located?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bobb,
There is a place down there in that area that people ride at. Its in white marsh, you can find a group on meetup.com that members ride there. I ride in DE and PA all the time, you are welcome to join us. We are planning a trip to PA this SUnday if you are interested, you could follow me up. I am CJ by the way, usually I ride with Nash04 and dagirl71. If one of us is there chances are we all are there :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts