Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This trip will probably happen in april or late march next year were heading out west to go ride not sure where yet but probably the loop that was in dirtwheels where you do a 400 mile loop out to the bar ten ranch and out to the grand canyon and back or we will go to moab depending on weather ... anyone is welcome to come ... just thought might give some notice so we might ge a count on who is interested :thanks:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ill try to get some up soon im thinkin we will probably ride out of the bar10 ranch seeing as everything im finding says there are over 3-5 thousand miles of dirt roads and trails around it plus the lopps that go to the rim of the grand canyon

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Yeah I'd like to try the sept thing as well but its a lot going on that month with race series and all plus gregs not a dune fan so he probably won't come will have to see though I'd really like to meet up with some of you guys

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok Jeff and I talked about it last night what were PLANNING lol .. is to leave on a saturday morning and drive out to the BAR10 and be there roughly early to mid day sunday its goin to be roughly 18-20 hrs out there. then ride the canyon and some of the foothills and mountains around it for 3 days then head back the same way we went out and stop at two or three other places and stay overnight and day ride those places on the way back ..... :xx: hope some of you might want to tag along

1 - 7 of 7 Posts