Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know everyone is talking about are tires and rims, but i have a question about if a 4 plus one off set will work on the front of our bike or not.I can get a good deal on some beadlocks with that offset and was hoping that they would fit.:confused: thanks Rich

·
Registered
671 Posts
Yes, they will work fine. Your quad will be about 1" narrower overall in the front with that offset compared to stock wheels. Stock is 4:1.5 offset.

Doug

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Yep. I am actually putting on a set of stock kawi 450 rims on the front, which I believe is the same offset.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Loose Stab Rod

While inspecting my bike today, noticed that I can move my rear stab rod side to side, would imagine that's normal but it's first time that I noticed it. Check all nuts/bolts and linkages and they are all nice and tight. Has anybody else notice that on their bike.

Would imagine that it is normal but just asking.

Sorry guys/gals thought I was creating a new thread!!! Boy I need to go to bed...lmao!!

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
While inspecting my bike today, noticed that I can move my rear stab rod side to side, would imagine that's normal but it's first time that I noticed it. Check all nuts/bolts and linkages and they are all nice and tight. Has anybody else notice that on their bike.

Would imagine that it is normal but just asking.

Sorry guys/gals thought I was creating a new thread!!! Boy I need to go to bed...lmao!!
What is the stab rod of which he speaks of ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts