Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have a guy that i work with who is an older guy who doesnt own a computer nor does he have internet access on his cell phone. He wants a ringtone for his phone and doesn't know how to get it? He has sprint service.
I told him i would try and help him get one. Do you guys know of any way i could get a ringtone on my macbook and send it to his phone?:thanks:

·
Registered
323 Posts
So i have a guy that i work with who is an older guy who doesnt own a computer nor does he have internet access on his cell phone. He wants a ringtone for his phone and doesn't know how to get it? He has sprint service.
I told him i would try and help him get one. Do you guys know of any way i could get a ringtone on my macbook and send it to his phone?:thanks:
What model phone? Most of the newer stuff can be plugged into a PC or mac via USB and stuff dumped on that way

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure? He just got it though so i know it's a fairly new model. It has bluetooth also and i have the ringtone he wants on my i-phone, but i can't send it because it's done in a different format.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Could try myxer.com, or if he has a memory card slot have him get one or whatnot and just use a computer to save to that and then to his phone perhaps. Or try to send it via a txt/pix message.

·
Registered
984 Posts
does he need to have internet access on his phone to do that?
actually he can still download ringtone without subscribing to internet access, instead he will just pay for the data transfer(so much per kb). this is ok to do once in awhile but can get expensive if over done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts