Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to know how much Rise...if any... the trail tech clamps give the bars. I think a few of you have this clamp so any info helps.

The ultimate goal is to get a new set of bars for the XX, Most likely i will be getting the Flexx bars in a 14Degree Quad style. Something that a tall rider myself can ride with my arms in a more natural position. The stock pullback puts a bad angle on my wrists...its for fine now...but i can see a long term issue with this.

Any Suggestions would help...and thanks for your time.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Need to know how much Rise...if any... the trail tech clamps give the bars. I think a few of you have this clamp so any info helps.

The ultimate goal is to get a new set of bars for the XX, Most likely i will be getting the Flexx bars in a 14Degree Quad style. Something that a tall rider myself can ride with my arms in a more natural position. The stock pullback puts a bad angle on my wrists...its for fine now...but i can see a long term issue with this.

Any Suggestions would help...and thanks for your time.
I don't think it rose it any. Very little if so.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well actually Scuzz im going to be out in New Mexico in april with my quad..somewhere near Alamogordo. i saw some of the places you all had in TX...might stop by.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I have used the Rox Pivots and really liked them. It rose the bar mount alot on my stock TRX450 stem and I used some O/S Pro Taper bars. They never moved and I liked how I could move the bars forward or backward to get my best seating possition.

Linc

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I have the Trail Tech clamp with EVO bars (CR high bend). They are about stock height combined.

·
Registered
134 Posts
How much do you want to add?

I have the Trail Tech Clamp and some Pro Taper Bars and they are the same height as stock together. Pro Taper makes a ton of different bars that are taller and can add an inch or so.

Later

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Bars are Backorder for about 2 weeks....so yah. But i will have them before the NM trip.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts