Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received new ITP Bajas and T-9 Pros wearing Razr tires from RockyMountainATv.com. For those of you who have ordered wheel kits from them, I was wondering if they showed up at your house in shrink wrap only? No box...just shrink wrap...Is this a regular practice of theirs?

:thanks:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Yea that's how my rzr2 fronts came.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Yep, that is normal.

Doug

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
OK...I was just checking...I haven't gotten home to unwrap them yet, but I hope the wheels are not all banged up....Thanks for the replies! I want to be the one to tear them up!

·
Registered
151 Posts
OK...I was just checking...I haven't gotten home to unwrap them yet, but I hope the wheels are not all banged up....Thanks for the replies! I want to be the one to tear them up!
I have ordered thousands of dollars from them and never had a problem at all theyre the best so i doubt there will be any problems

·
Registered
100 Posts
Mine also arrived just shrink wrapped. One rim did have a small dent in it. I do not know if it was from shipping or before. I contacted RMATV, they handled the problem right away no questions asked. They emailed me a ups tag to send it back to them. They re-mounted the tire on a new rim and sent it back. You could not ask for better customer service!!!

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
both sets of tires I ordered, from dif sellers, one being RM, came wrapped like that, but had no issues.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Ok...Well they look killer!...Too bad I have to wait until Sat. afternoon to put them on...Got the ITP flat lug to go with them...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes they do! What did they set you back?
All four rims and tires totalled $625 shipped (free) from RockyMountainATV.com...I did all I could to find this cheaper...I couldn't find anything to beat their price...Plus I get $20 off of my next order from them...

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Yea sweet price for all 4, I'll bet you cant wait to bust em out. And are you keeping stock wheels and tires, or selling them to help recover from the purchase?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Honestly I haven't decided if I'm going to keep the stockers or sell them...It will depend on how I like the new ones. I will say that my stockers are in very good condition with no dents or bends...I only rode them for like 20 hours...The tires are still in good shape too...I'll have to see how the 10" rims feel with the Razrs...I will most likely like them better, but I will hold on to the stockers for now just to be safe...I will give everyone here the first shot at them if I decide to sell...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts