Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Chris....Did you purchase your rocker arms from Webb? Also did the 290 cam take any power from the bottom end. I was going to go with the 694 because it's not a full race cam.
I purchased the cam and rockers from Alba Racing. I did'nt notice any loss of lowend with the 290. After running the 290 I wish they offered something bigger.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
if you want to do some testing you can come down here i have a 50mm tb ready to go i would like to do it in steps, with what you have for exhaust intake, and tb then what you have with cam, and tb i will give you a good deal and help you get it all installed. the .290 cam is a good cam to use. let me know if your interested i might be able to get you the cam and rockers and save you some money there fredricksburg is only 4.5 hours from me

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey Chris, you got any pic.'s of your bike on here? Sounds like a bad ass machine.
I used to have some pics on here but I had to delete them for space. I've changed alot since then anyway. I'll post new pics this winter when its back together.

if you want to do some testing you can come down here i have a 50mm tb ready to go i would like to do it in steps, with what you have for exhaust intake, and tb then what you have with cam, and tb i will give you a good deal and help you get it all installed. the .290 cam is a good cam to use. let me know if your interested i might be able to get you the cam and rockers and save you some money there fredricksburg is only 4.5 hours from me
This is the way to go boost addict. If I was just starting building mine I'd jump at an offer like this.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Like the sticker on the side of the cam box .

" For Race Track Use Only
Any Other use violates the Law "

Gunna be good with that on the side ! :D :xx:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts