1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Great Beginning and good music, is this a GoPro camera, the video is a little pixellate but still good, just wondering.

It's funny seeing our bike going thru those deep ruts without any issues, don't you love the IRS.

Keep on :yay:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes it was on a gopro. And no dagirl I didn't. I don't know I have a problem. I always aim for the mud

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe the pixelation was due to the file type I saved it as. I did it as wmv. What type do you do? This was my first video so hopefully it gets better

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I usually save it as a avi file which takes more memory but usually the video is better, don't get me wrong, the video does look good

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When I get home tonight I plan to play with it more and maybe change the music. I want to take that jungle music part of ariels out. Check tomorrow for some improvements

·
Registered
109 Posts
Lol, its 11:05 here and watching your video while Aerials is playing makes me want to tear out through the subdivision on my 700! Very well done!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
nice work on the vid!:yay: i would get hurt riding there too many trees to run into.lol

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
If it is nice next Saturday then you will see a place with some trees! There is a place called The Cliffs in central Illinois that is nuts! Really rough/technicle terrain. The only reason I go to Rocky Glen is because it is only 1 hour away so it is a quick trip to ride, but if you go too often there it gets boring fast.

I love how Valks donut looked at @ 2:35. YouTube is weird though. I checked and I did cut that jungle music out on the one I saved but it is on YouTube anyways. Weird. The song I origionally had was Metallica - The day that never comes. but YouTube kicked that back saying I couldnt use that song

DaGirl - You need to get a new GoPro or something. I just saw your YouTube video and that trail looked awesome! Fun to watch

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I remade the music on this one. I think it works better on here. Nash I tried to do AVI but it looked pixilated to me. Oh and if you were wondering what I was doing at 2:54 in the video; I was seeing how far I could throw mud into the river lol. Made it half way across! If you go to YouTube and watch it; it isnt pixilated. My Iphone wont play this video type though so I may have to try AVI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRpS6fiK0QE

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
The song I origionally had was Metallica - The day that never comes. but YouTube kicked that back saying I couldnt use that song

DaGirl - You need to get a new GoPro or something. I just saw your YouTube video and that trail looked awesome! Fun to watch
When you edit the video don't turn off the engine noise completely so you tube can not process what song you attached...that should work

I got my GoPro back so it will be on Thurs
If its the whoops and snakes one thats my favorite trail!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yep that's the one

1 - 17 of 17 Posts