Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This sunday was our first day out riding. I forgot my boots and riding pants so I had to ride in my work boots and jeans. I sunk the XX in a few feet of water and had to be rescued by a 4x4 guy, haha. I finally was able to whip the XX in the burms, that IRS likes to grab hard. There were raptor 700R's everywhere but they left me alone. I actually let one of the raptor guys ride my XX, he wasn't used to the IRS but he loved the power!:yay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOXDfg4l59s

·
Registered
984 Posts
Nice Track! Great Video with XX jumping.:tup:

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice Track! Great Video with XX jumping.:tup:
Thanks! I wanted to hit the double but I have a career to worry about, I hate being responsible. We plan on getting a digital camera out and taking some nicer vids. I'll get some good wheelies ripping for all the nay sayers and probably do some more jumping but nothing too crazy! Thanks again, Scott.:lol:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Thanks! I wanted to hit the double but I have a career to worry about, I hate being responsible. We plan on getting a digital camera out and taking some nicer vids. I'll get some good wheelies ripping for all the nay sayers and probably do some more jumping but nothing too crazy! Thanks again, Scott.:lol:
I hear ya on that responsibility thing, Getting older dose not help ether when I fall(I mean get thrown) off I don't bounce anymore, I go splat, crack and groan!:nuts:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts