Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear Nicole,

Thank you for your email. Yes, the price on the rear tires would be $81.99 a piece. These are for the stock 700xx rim. In order to get the free shipping the orders need to be over $99. If they order just one tire there would be $7 for shipping. There is no tax on the orders unless the person lives and ships the order in Utah. You can give them my contact info which is:

Marcea
800-336-5437 Ext 416
[email protected]

Here are the front tire prices use the link below to get them to price match and beat the prices below:
http://www.kgmotorcycletires.com/maxxis_razr.htm

Maxxis Razr II ATV Tire 23x7x10 for $89.99 per tire
Maxxis Razr II ATV Tire 22x7x10 for $86.99 per tire

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Marcea

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet =] i hope he could give us a good deal on the 10'' rims

·
Registered
574 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet =] i hope he could give us a good deal on the 10'' rims

"He" are both she's Nikki who made this deal happen and Marcea @ Rocky Mountain

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
I bet you a coke you get them before that. They always overestimate and than deliver before their guestimation. Well, that has been my experience.
I wish every company did that instead of giving you unrealistic time frame and pissing you off cause you could have got something else by now

If they can't deliver in a timely manner it should be up to me to decide if I want to wait

As for my two sets yes nikki I love them just wish I could say the same for my gbc fronts

NOT a bad tire just didn't hold up on our last race

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah it stinks NO one has them! I tried everyone I price shopped so I would have them for Hatfield. So I ordered razrII for the front and after I paid my bill showed they were back ordered too...wtf so I switched to I razrs in the front I was told by a friend he liked them better he felt his tracked better with them... any one else have these?? I could have went to 23" but was told they wouldn'y work with the nerfbars...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Thought that you were going to get the Holeshots XC, this is what I have and they are great!! Got to spread the wealth or else they'll quit building them.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.