Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Is anybody gonna be on stock rubber for the hatfield/mcCoy trip? I would like to get some better ties but cant locate any good ones that'll work with the stock rims.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Hey thanks nash04, I could probably get the kenda cutters but didn't know if the would be a big improvement over stock dunlops? Enough to justify the price? My bike has only been ridden twice so my dunlops are still in new condition. Seems everybody is going with the razrs or holeshots.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
I was at my dealer Saturday trying to see if they could get me some razrs. He said they were backordered but he could get me the kenda's for $70-front and $85-rear. He called somebody and verified that they could get them?

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
I can't remember if it was xc or not? He just said kenda cutter that would fit my stock rims? I will call and see if he can still get them and make sure they are the xc. I live in northeast ky. Bout 2hr drive from hatfield/McCoy. Are you just wanting the rears?

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
cool, they have a warehouse in louisville,ky. I order stuff from them alot so if they say they'll be there by the 17th then they will. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.