Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Thought that you were going to get the Holeshots XC, this is what I have and they are great!! Got to spread the wealth or else they'll quit building them.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Traitor :)~~

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
But just noticed they are out of stock till September. CycleGear has them but they are asking $129 a piece.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
She has the Honda Nerf bars which are basically the Pro Armor if I'm not wrong

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
No one has them in stock, CycleGear has them but they are asking $120 ea and you have to call them since they are not posted on their web site. You can get in touch with;
Brian Jones
Customer Service Rep
Cycle Gear Direct
4705 Industrial Way
Benicia, CA, 94510

P: 707-747-5053
F: 707-747-6262

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I was at my dealer Saturday trying to see if they could get me some razrs. He said they were backordered but he could get me the kenda's for $70-front and $85-rear. He called somebody and verified that they could get them?
Are u talking about the Kutter XC 22x9x11 for $85. Where are u located? Sure would like to order some but if you are far away then they won't be here ontime, leaving next saturday for WV

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Thanks for the info, just call them and they do not have them in stock but can get them by Tuesday but might not be here by next Friday so I better not take a chance

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Well, I change my mind and took a chance and ordered them, they say that I should have them here by the 17th, I'll be happy if they are here by Friday so I can have them install on Saturday before heading towards Hatfield.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
You haven't receive them yet!! thought they were suppose to be here on Tuesday, anyway like you stated; having surgery so you can't ride till next weekend, right? Lol! Good luck on your surgery :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.