21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Traitor :)~~

·
Registered
574 Posts
yeah it stinks NO one has them! I tried everyone I price shopped so I would have them for Hatfield. So I ordered razrII for the front and after I paid my bill showed they were back ordered too...wtf so I switched to I razrs in the front I was told by a friend he liked them better he felt his tracked better with them... any one else have these?? I could have went to 23" but was told they wouldn'y work with the nerfbars...
I have the 23" Razr 1's in front I really like them. So you still don't have new tires for the rear for your Hatfield ride?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I ordered the I-Razrs for the front and going to borrow crwh45 extra rears that are razrs...hes a nice guy to be friends with... thanks Chuck :)

yeah thought I was nice and let you all order your razrs first thinking I will get mine in the second batch in May...yeah that didnt work to well for me... lol

do you have nerfbars on yours? I was told 23" hits the bars...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
574 Posts
I ordered the I-Razrs for the front and going to borrow crwh45 extra rears that are razrs...hes a nice guy to be friends with... thanks Chuck :)

yeah thought I was nice and let you all order your razrs first thinking I will get mine in the second batch in May...yeah that didnt work to well for me... lol

do you have nerfbars on yours? I was told 23" hits the bars...
No nerfs for me, I like to live on the edge... lol

Sounds like your covered for your ride. I was going to offer you a deal on mine I wont be riding much/at all until Sept. Shipping would have been a killer.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Is anybody gonna be on stock rubber for the hatfield/mcCoy trip? I would like to get some better ties but cant locate any good ones that'll work with the stock rims.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
But just noticed they are out of stock till September. CycleGear has them but they are asking $129 a piece.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
dagirl what nerfs do you have?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
She has the Honda Nerf bars which are basically the Pro Armor if I'm not wrong

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Hey thanks nash04, I could probably get the kenda cutters but didn't know if the would be a big improvement over stock dunlops? Enough to justify the price? My bike has only been ridden twice so my dunlops are still in new condition. Seems everybody is going with the razrs or holeshots.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Hey thanks nash04, I could probably get the kenda cutters but didn't know if the would be a big improvement over stock dunlops? Enough to justify the price? My bike has only been ridden twice so my dunlops are still in new condition. Seems everybody is going with the razrs or holeshots.
Who as the 22x9x11 Kenda Kutter in stock ?
Been looking everywhere and desperate for a pair.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
No one has them in stock, CycleGear has them but they are asking $120 ea and you have to call them since they are not posted on their web site. You can get in touch with;
Brian Jones
Customer Service Rep
Cycle Gear Direct
4705 Industrial Way
Benicia, CA, 94510

P: 707-747-5053
F: 707-747-6262

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
I was at my dealer Saturday trying to see if they could get me some razrs. He said they were backordered but he could get me the kenda's for $70-front and $85-rear. He called somebody and verified that they could get them?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I was at my dealer Saturday trying to see if they could get me some razrs. He said they were backordered but he could get me the kenda's for $70-front and $85-rear. He called somebody and verified that they could get them?
Are u talking about the Kutter XC 22x9x11 for $85. Where are u located? Sure would like to order some but if you are far away then they won't be here ontime, leaving next saturday for WV

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
I can't remember if it was xc or not? He just said kenda cutter that would fit my stock rims? I will call and see if he can still get them and make sure they are the xc. I live in northeast ky. Bout 2hr drive from hatfield/McCoy. Are you just wanting the rears?

21 - 40 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.