Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Thanks for the info, just call them and they do not have them in stock but can get them by Tuesday but might not be here by next Friday so I better not take a chance

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Well, I change my mind and took a chance and ordered them, they say that I should have them here by the 17th, I'll be happy if they are here by Friday so I can have them install on Saturday before heading towards Hatfield.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·

·
Registered
671 Posts
Figured I would post this here to, first saw this back in April, could be the reason the razr's are on backorder.

Doug

Maxxis/Cheng Shin is experiencing capacity issues at their main Taiwan factory. In some cases, lead times to get product have doubled from 90 days to 180 days. Capacity issues will affect motorcycle tires more than ATV tires. U.S. Maxxis/Cheng Shin distributors will have very little inventory for the next several months. Maxxis has plans to relieve capacity issues, but those plans will not have an effect for at least three to six months. We might see inventory relief in the fall and going into 2011.

Distributors will receive periodic shipments during the spring and summer, but not enough to maintain or build Maxxis inventory. All U.S. distributors are in the same inventory position. No distributor has good inventory and no distributor will be receiving large shipments.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
yes they are... such BS too...

Dear Nicole,
Thank you for your email. We are still expecting some to come in around 7/30/10. However this date is just estimated and is not guaranteed. If we do not receive them at this time then the next expected arrival date is around 8/10/10. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need to make any changes to your order.

Thank you,

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
538 Posts
email i got from RATV, hope this helps (hopefully the date wont change again)

To Whom It May Concern:

Thank you for your email. We do have these tires on order, and we are expecting to have our shipment of them in stock by the 13th of August. Please let us know if you have any other questions

| Jake Wilson
toll free: 1.800.336.5437 fax: 1.801.465.3457

41 - 60 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.