Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was wondering if anyone else has rolled or fliped there new baby? I waited untill my first payment and ended up rolling down a hill. no breaks just a few scraches good scraches

·
Registered
537 Posts
Came close quite a few times climbing some really nasty hills. Thank God I haven't joined the club just yet....

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it sucks but in the end it is a quad and it happens. "if you ain't breating shit you snit ridding hard enough."LOL

·
Registered
108 Posts
had my first real rollover yesterday in a mud hole.
was cruising the ditch on my way home. wasn't familiar with that area. i guess i shouldn't have been in 4th gear lol. hit a nice little hump and got air, and realized there was a colvert and a little mud pond on the other side. locked her up but didnt stop in time. i ended up underneath the bike in 2 feet of mud. lost a shoe, hurt my back. upon further inspection the little radiator shroud that directs air to the rad is broken.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I sorta flipped mine while drifting in 3rd...It tossed me kinda far. The bike just flopped on its side and didnt really roll completely over. Some Plastic scratches And my friends still giving me $hit about that is all thats left of that day.

·
Banned
711 Posts
i had a nice one... i was in 5th... needless to say it fliped threw the air and rolled and fliped and rolled all and all about 1500 in damage..... and a cracked left hip and a busted in two right hip..... hmmm..... and an awsome surgery scar that is 12 inches long hahaha

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
damn well i guess you win.my broken finger dont seem that bad now.lol

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I flipped mine going over some woops, my foot missed the peg on the landing and got caught under it, the tire grabbed my shoe but the worst part was I never let go of the left hand. The XX and I tumbled at about 45mph... bent the handle bars and steering stem. Everything is good now. Recently found out i have 4 bent wheels, one of them is REALLY bad, but the other 3 aren't so bad. I dont think that happened in my tumble, I think they're just that shitty.

·
Registered
984 Posts
The second time I got to ride my XX I was using snow banks as table tops, landed crooked and the quad took a hard left and I went straight. (note to self: Ice is not as soft as sand) Even after landing on my ego and pride I rolled around a little in agony. Does that count?

·
Registered
133 Posts
I sorta flipped mine while drifting in 3rd...It tossed me kinda far. The bike just flopped on its side and didnt really roll completely over. Some Plastic scratches And my friends still giving me $hit about that is all thats left of that day.

Same here...was in 3rd and tried to drift into a tight turn and the tires just apparently bit into the ground hard and started to fall on its side (This probably won't happen anymore once I get my shocks and Sonic sway bar). I just let go and let it fling me off. I thought it was going to fall on me, but instead I got lucky and it just righted itself and rolled a little ways. I'm just glad I had my helmet on that day - probably would've gotten a concussion without it. So no damage to the quad, just bruised my back and my ego is all.

Funny thing was...the only thing I could think of while I was falling was - not my safety or whether or not I was going to get hurt - but how sad I was going to be if my quad got scratched or broken. ..but that's where my priorities should be anyways, right? :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had my honda for thirty minutes before i nailed it going across the pasture and stood it straight up and over backwards. No damage just a couple light scratches in the fender. Took it to a body shop and for five dollars they buffed the fender with a fine compound and you cant even tell anymore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts