Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the XX off a relatively small jump that went into a turn, I landed and bounced sideways the right rear tire came off the rim and the rim caught the dirt which threw me off and sent the XX into a roll (which I did not see how many times it rolled)
Damages:
Bent handlebars
A little road (dirt) rash
scratched helmet
bent the bracket for the bumper
bent right rear hub
plastics scratched
An something is bent on the front right hub/brake area and the front brake is locked up (brought into honda shop to have this checked out)

Fixed everything except for the front right but that is in the process of being fixed. can't wait until I can get riding again its been too long

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Hope you are ok. That road rash on youre back will wake you in the night .Should of let me know about bits needed to fix the xx. I would of sent you the bars and a few bits to help out.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
hope you get going again soon glad you was wearin a helmet most people think there indestructable and dont wear them especially around my neck of the woods

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Baxter I actually just bent the bars back to place for now. I was looking into getting an aftermarket set but how much did you want for yours?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And this was a month or so ago my back is all healed up now with a little scarring. It was not fun for about a week because I usually sleep on my back which was not an option and also I'm in college and sitting in the chairs/desks in the auditoriums for an hour at a time really sucks when you cant lean back

·
Registered
192 Posts
That'll buff out...

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Baxter I actually just bent the bars back to place for now. I was looking into getting an aftermarket set but how much did you want for yours?
Pm me youre address , you can have them.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts