Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I went out behind my house today and found nothing but soupy mud. The pictures show the first time I got stuck but was able to pull the atv out by hand. I was too busy yelling the second time I was stuck to take any pictures. I ended up going to autozone to pick up a 2,000 lbs. ratchet strap and tying off to a near by tree. I spent a good hour ratcheting and moving the quad out. I'm pretty damn sore today!!:eek:hno:

·
Registered
369 Posts
man thats pritty mudd, bet those tires made a big difference over stock

xx with big 3

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Yal just keep wishin, mine's a true RED HONDA!!!!!! They way thier supposed to be.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
does your gopro hold up pretty good there in the front?

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
does your gopro hold up pretty good there in the front?
At first the sticker for the mount would stay but I think its because it was a hot day. I've had it on there for a lot of vids now and it stays. The camera doesn't shake a lot either.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
i have mine mounted to my front bumper but think i want a higher view might have to try it out

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
At first the sticker for the mount would stay but I think its because it was a hot day. I've had it on there for a lot of vids now and it stays. The camera doesn't shake a lot either.
Have mine setup the same as you do and works great, easy to clean and turn on/off

My last posted video was from that position

1 - 11 of 11 Posts