Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The season kicks off 3/21/10 at Lake Sugar Tree in Axton Va. I will be riding under #255. This should be a good series that is centered in Virginia. The races stay closer to home so you don't have to spend a fortune on travel and time. There are several people from this site that will be running the first race with me. Please come and join or come check it out. www.vxcs.org for more info. We will be heading down Friday 3/19/10 from Fredericksburg if you want to join us. :hey:

·
Registered
60 Posts
If i didn't live 8 hours away i would join you! if they use any of the Lake Sugar Tree MX track that is going to be a fun track! Good luck and be sure to take your gopro!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Baxter he got me to sign up, Im 71W...David and Chuck seem like quite the force of nature...should be a fun time!
Proud of ya my dear lady.Have fun and let me know how you do.:D

·
Registered
207 Posts
I live about 8 hours too.,.. and I am making the drive. First race! YAY! I just hope I dont embarrass myself. I am a noob to this

·
Registered
60 Posts
you guys are killing me. LOL I'll have to see how much seat time i can get between now and the race on my new toy. Are you guys sharing a room?

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I live about 8 hours too.,.. and I am making the drive. First race! YAY! I just hope I dont embarrass myself. I am a noob to this
Good luck to you also and not forgetting Chuck aswell.
Enjoy and don't forget the GoPro !
Let me know how you all do ! :D

·
Registered
306 Posts
Thanks Baxter, I;m sitting this one out. I thin I am going to have surgery on my leg during that time. I will catch the next one.

·
Registered
306 Posts
not this time. 6 weeks or so. Last time it was 6 months

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Force or Freak what are you trying to say?!?!?!?? lol

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Liesel is not the one to race. Unless it is a beer drinking contest. I am so proud!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Man, you all are so lucky.... to have an XC series open to quads there. Here, the only XC series (local) is the AMAs District 36 and does not have a quad class. My only option is to try to run some of the WORCS races... the ones that I can get to anyway. Series covers 3 states... California, Arizona and Nevada... oops, just noticed that there is one race in Washington... make that 4 states... That's alot of distance to cover for a 9 race series. However, in 2011, I'll see how many races I can get to and see how many states I can embarrass myself in.

You all have fun and good riding to all of you. :yay:

roadkill

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jump on a plane an come ride in Va!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts