Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Da girl Royal Blue is allright but if you are coming from NJ you are wasteing your time Brimstone is were it is at cost the same and you can connect to royal blue but you have to have both permits laters Bonehead

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
really do you have a link? ... we are coming down Oct 9th to 17th for the week. THats cool we can ride both. Hoping to get another group ride together but Hatfield first in June... are you trying to come to that? Only about 12 of us right now but hoping to grow as we get closer to June 20th to 27th. Seems like most are coming thurs to sun...my group from here are sun to sun.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
how much are permits?? i dont have any an im sure ill need to get them quick to go riding with everyone

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Hatfield and McCoy will be something that most likely I will be able to commit to a few weeks beforehand as I'm not sure when my wife and kids are going to come up here.

"Hey [wife and kids name] I'm glad you're here, but I'm going riding. There's yoohoo in the fridge."

:D
Scuzz

Thought that she was used to that! That's why she has a sidekick:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Permit at Hatfield is $50 for out of state riders, just ordered mine.

·
Registered
80 Posts
really do you have a link? ... we are coming down Oct 9th to 17th for the week. THats cool we can ride both. Hoping to get another group ride together but Hatfield first in June... are you trying to come to that? Only about 12 of us right now but hoping to grow as we get closer to June 20th to 27th. Seems like most are coming thurs to sun...my group from here are sun to sun.
Here is a link for Brimstone http://www.brimstonerecreation.com/...It's on my list of places to go in TN, along with Royal Blue and Windrock http://www.coalcreekohv.com/main/news_events/19

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
From what I can see on the map, we could stay at either RB or Brimstone and hit all 3 places during the week since they are not far apart. This could be real fun, we just need someone that knows the area and be our guide, hint! hint! lol!

·
Registered
223 Posts
The cabins at Brimstone are a lot nicer than at RRB although we usually only stay in the Rustics at RRB. All 3 places are great and there is no reason you cant ride all 3 over a good,long weekend They are located within about 45 minutes from each other. Coal Creek is a little harder on the equipment or I'm a little harder on the equipment there. I always end up with something broke when we leave. Count me in when ya'll go. Its beautiful country.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
If Brimstone has better lodging then we'll go there but it also depends on the size of the group. We are planning on being there around October 9 if I have the correct date and should be there for a week

·
Registered
223 Posts
That'll work. Check out their cabins. Also, there is one we stay in at Coal Creek that can accommodate up to 18 people. Its privately owned. Coal Creek is in the middle of the 3.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts