1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is a private hunting sportsman club that they open up 3 times a year to ATV, Dirtbikes, & UTV's. I'm not sure what the rider count was but i would guess they had at least 1,000 riders. A couple years ago i heard they had 2,500 riders! Where this video stops is at the mud bogs. I was really surprised at the number of people that would submerge their $15k toys! I was even more surprised that they would start right back up when they were dragged out.

They have a lot of trails but only open up some of them for these rides. I was also surprised at the amount of dust considering it rained thursday and friday here. Some how this place didn't get hit :(

I'll post some more video's of the ride later on in the week. I was still recovering yesterday and didn't feel like doing a lot of editing.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
here's the first 10 minutes of the trail. This is our first time around so it should be faster :) I'll keep adding the remaining segments of the trail to this discussion to keep it organized. The timing is a little off as i had to do some last minute edits to get it under 10 minutes and i didn't have time to go back to fix things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkoUuvqnqlE

·
Registered
253 Posts
At least you have the perfect bike for it! I'd love to take that trail.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Videos look nice. Where in Ohio is this? Maybe I could meet up with you guys next time it opens up for off-road usage.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Man, I wish we had some trails like that around here..sigh

Nice vids!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm using a GoPro HD. I wish the battery lasted longer as i only i had 2 hours of recording :( One of these days i'll see if i can add music to liven them up some. I'm not very good at matching that stuff up thou.

Here's the link to the ride Tory.
http://rumbleontheridge.homestead.com/
It looks like it might about 4 hours for you. It takes me about 2 hours to get to it. The next good ride at this place will probably be the last one. The middle one is way to dusty. It would great if you could join us next time.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
I'm using a GoPro HD. I wish the battery lasted longer as i only i had 2 hours of recording :( One of these days i'll see if i can add music to liven them up some. I'm not very good at matching that stuff up thou.

matching up what just add your favorite song if people dont like it they can mute it! You could always bring a back up set of batteries...I agree they die too fast!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
shifterracer,
Great videos!! You obviously had a outstanding ride. Thanks for providing this. Looking forward to more.
Sid

1 - 18 of 18 Posts