·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeh i am try to get my dad to trade his rhino for it lol

·
Registered
755 Posts
That thing looks awesome! Can't wait to see a comparison with the Can-Am Commander.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
That thing is bad. Definetly gonna give can am a run for the money. Bet they want 14000 for it though.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
actually its starting at 15999 pretty expensive

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
That is definitely cool! It doesn't sound like a Volkswagen like the other ones either, bonus!

·
Registered
201 Posts
....canam is a true sport utility, the new rzr has a long way to go in the way of payload capacity etc.

it will be interesting though. we should see the first ones towards the end of this month. :D

·
Registered
755 Posts
Does anybody else think that a 4wd Honda Pilot type thing with a 700XX motor would sell really well right now?
I bet it would. With long travel suspension and maybe 2 seater.

·
Registered
291 Posts
For $16000 (which is more than the Can Am) it should come with power steering.

A Pilot 700 would be awesome.

This is similar

http://1redline.com/

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
As far as performance the rzr will destroy the can am! Tons lighter more wheel travel. Did you read the latest dirt wheels? The only thing the can am had on the rzr was top speed and I dont even think it will really have that anymore. It will be fun to watch though. Each year they will try to out do each other

·
Registered
201 Posts
As far as performance the rzr will destroy the can am! Tons lighter more wheel travel. Did you read the latest dirt wheels? The only thing the can am had on the rzr was top speed and I dont even think it will really have that anymore. It will be fun to watch though. Each year they will try to out do each other
...the only thing and payload capacity, and progamable ignition keys, and an automotive style air filter mounted high up front that doesnt need cleaned or changed after every tank of fuel....

canam should have released a 50" wide trail legal version.:coffee:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
humm????? turbo the teryx or buy a rzr???? that is the question. those thinks are sweet!

·
Registered
201 Posts
That automotive style air filter mounted up high does no good when the exhaust is 12" off the ground. I agree with you can am should release a 50" verision. My outlander 800 is a big fat big also.
what does the exhaust height have to do with it?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts