Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My riding friend and I are going up to Eureka, CA to Samoa Dunes Saturday and Sunday (weather permitting). He has to take his granny up there so she can visit with relatives, but since he hates those relatives, he's taking his quad so he can spend his time riding and not have to be with the relatives. I'm going up there to ride with him and to visit with a long time friend just 30 miles away... and perhaps get lucky.
Anyone is welcome to join us and ride some easy small beach dunes.
Info link below...
http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trails/info/california_12364/ride_5ea4.htm

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
darn it i work that weekend have fun and get some use out of those paddles!:tup:

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Weather does not look like it's going to cooperate this weekend so a postponement is order... will post again when we re-schedule.

roadkill

·
Registered
22 Posts
gonna meet up with 700xxx @ northbend on those days to bad it's a couple hundreds miles away from you

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gonna meet up with 700xxx @ northbend on those days to bad it's a couple hundreds miles away from you
If you are referring to Oregon Dunes, I'd be up for it, but just not till spring. That kind of distance is not really a big deal for me, but is for my other riding buddies... they actually have real jobs. Keep posting your rides and perhaps we can make something happen.

roadkill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts