Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
i was watching the race at the beginning of the woops section around the fifth antenna and i think it was josh who was riding,he was hitting the woops preety fast,the bike looked awesome,the thing is we were preety close to the action and he ended up hiting our bumfire right inthe midle and killing our ipod with the speakers hahahaha!it was preety nerve racking but other than that me and my friends were preety stocked!keep up the good work.

·
Registered
170 Posts
i was watching the race at the beginning of the woops section around the fifth antenna and i think it was josh who was riding,he was hitting the woops preety fast,the bike looked awesome,the thing is we were preety close to the action and he ended up hiting our bumfire right inthe midle and killing our ipod with the speakers hahahaha!it was preety nerve racking but other than that me and my friends were preety stocked!keep up the good work.
Haha! I wasn't sure if anyone believed me when I told them I rode thru a camp fire! It just happened to be right in the middle of my perfect line.

PM me and I will see what I can do about your ipod.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Geezz , you buggered another rim. What did you hit ?
That was me. I hit a rock bigger than the rear wheel, 5th gear wide open. It tends to leave a mark when you do that! The good news is, with the TireBalls we run I was still able to race wide open for another 30 miles with no issues. In-fact not a single TireBall popped with that hit and we could have finished the race on that wheel if needed. We only changed it out because we knew we had some time.

Here are some cool pics that show my section in Matomi Wash. As you can see there are a lot of rocks! This is where the 700XX really shines.
http://www.fotosolweb.com/galerias/score/ssf250_10/13/med/SAN_FELIPE_250_10_3100.htm

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
thats the way to go wfo, wide frickin open!

·
Registered
287 Posts
I saw that tire at Matlock's shop on Monday, all the balls were still full of air!!
Good job guys!! If I get my quad back together Josh will see ya Sunday.

·
Registered
33 Posts
nah its cool josh i was just glad the honda was the first quad,beacuse i had made a bet with my friend that it would be the first quad,by the way the bet was for 50 bucks,so i won hahahaha!! sorry its just every baja down here is kind of like the superbowl for us.all you guys in this site should go check out the baja races their awesome.

·
Registered
170 Posts
nah its cool josh i was just glad the honda was the first quad,beacuse i had made a bet with my friend that it would be the first quad,by the way the bet was for 50 bucks,so i won hahahaha!! sorry its just every baja down here is kind of like the superbowl for us.all you guys in this site should go check out the baja races their awesome.
Let me know what size shirt you wear. We can meet up at the 500 and I will get you a couple of shirts.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
that thing was swapping back and forth,i bet that got his heart rate up! definetly nice save.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts