Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bunch movies I made over the last weekend. I tried the helmet mount, the bar mount and I also mounted it on the rear of the quad facing backwards (my favorite).

The bar mount videos, of which the majority are, almost make you nauseous to watch. I will not be using that as the preferred angle to shoot videos from in the future....

Anyways.....ENJOY! (whenever it's done processing)

Club | 700 | xx

·
Registered
984 Posts
I think the Rappies feelings were hurt on the hill and it acted out some of its aggression with physical violence. Now play nice or it's TIME OUT for you.:lmao:

Great video!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BOY! Love it
Yeah that poor guy got hung up *so* many times. Every time his son would speed off and do doughnut somewhere.

His son had a nicer raptor than the dad (IMO) he had some duals on it that sounded sweet. His son also contributed a little to his dad getting stuck because he would have to roost at the top of each climb and would rut it out. Poor dad would come along and plow a good 2 feet to the top and hang right where it was kinda iffy if he was going to roll back down.

My buddy that was riding with me had a raptor too, but he didn't have any skid plates so he breezed up everything.

(there aren't any rocks out there)

Club | 700 | xx

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Nice video. I just ordered the ATC cam, my friend sold his ATC cam to get the go pro wide and loves it but he told me that I would be happy with the ATC and save some money.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.