Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the dunes today, I think I got some decient air, what do you guys think? the picture with the snow capped mountains in the background is by far my favorite.

Attachments

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more pictures... man I had so much fun today.. and I'm going back out on monday... not sure how much more my body can take but I'm gonna find out.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Nice Air and Pictures, my compliments to the wife with the pictures. Oh! Yeah! for you guys making some good jumps, lol!!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
sweet pics!! when your front end goes up that high if you stabe you back break a bit it will leavle out. something the dirtbike boys taught me last time at the dunes helps a lot.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
yep.

or...

It could be an indicator that he's on the throttle at the crest of the jump as well. When it comes to jumping I was taught that your rear tire tracks should show no sign of spinning when you reach the ramp.

(not critiquing the OP, just offering up some of what I was told)

Club | 700 | xx

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i'm going back out on monday with my other buddy and his 700xx so we'll get some tandem 700's in the air

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
so did we show that yfz whos boss also???

·
Registered
49 Posts
Badass air dude keep up the good work :tup:

·
Registered
59 Posts
nice pix and words of advice never let off your gas at the crest of a jump or you will nose dive,:yay: to level, your back brake will do some of the leveling but differs alot from a dirtbike because of the weight....but you got it, now just find some jumps with a gradual downgrade for a landing....+1

·
Registered
228 Posts
nice pix and words of advice never let off your gas at the crest of a jump or you will nose dive,:yay: to level, your back brake will do some of the leveling but differs alot from a dirtbike because of the weight....but you got it, now just find some jumps with a gradual downgrade for a landing....+1
It's both good to hear people passing on the info, and bad to hear that people jumping 700cc quads need to know that. If you're reading this and don't jump yet, start on a little bitty mound and gun it on launch until it feels like riding a bike. Never approach a jump that you don't feel comfortable jamming on the throttle and let off or brake. You may just die. Start little, punching it, and work your way up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts