Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK! I have a 4 day weekend coming up this month and was thinking about going towards Burning Rock, WV but now I would really like to hit some sand dunes but I do not know if there are some on the East Coast, am able to drive between 8-10 hours but not more since I want to ride more than driving.

Does anybody know of some legal Sand Dunes on the East Coast, heard that there are some in MI but do not know where.

Thank you

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a tab too far! Perhaps if there was 2 of us and split the driving then we could do it but by myself...sorry

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now, you would dare say that, especially on this web site! Understandable behind your back, lol!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How about coal hills? Only sand I know of is in MI... No idea either
That is the closest place that I know of, heard there are some in Indiana but again that's pretty far for us. Thought there were some in Delaware but hasn't been confirm.

·
Registered
364 Posts
That is the closest place that I know of, heard there are some in Indiana but again that's pretty far for us. Thought there were some in Delaware but hasn't been confirm.
If you want to ride sand, I know of a place in NJ. Small hill climbs it is NJ.. but tons of sand.

Near woodbine NJ not far from avalon NJ. If you want details PM me.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Silver lake is real nice but so far away that you would need to make it 4 or 5 days trip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts