Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I'm going to be there with the 700XX either March 20th or March 21st. Anyone in Louisiana interested in meeting up there?

Bring your paddle tires if you have them!

Club | 700 | xx

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds like there's going to be a 525 IRS coming there too guys. He's new at it and is just putting on a slipon. He'll have paddle tires though so we'll all have fun. I'm going to bring some extra jets just in case he's put the slipon on and didn't rejet.

I'd hate for someone to drive all the way out there and not have a good time.

Club | 700 | xx

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He's a newb (I don't know him personally, but I do know it's his 1st quad) and I know he's going to be coming aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way from Clinton, LA.

He's also putting on a new FMF exhaust system, so I'm worried he won't be jetted right.

Anyways...cool.

Club | 700 | xx

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I'll bring it if I make it, If I can't I'm less than a minute off the interstate if you want to stop and pick it up.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
***UPDATE***

I'll be there on Friday and Saturday. I have a crawfish boil to go to Friday evening, but Saturday I'll be there from open till close.

I have everything loaded and strapped down. I changed my oil AGAIN, cleaned and oiled my filter and leaned out my map a little. I'm also bringing my juice box as a pinch hitter.

Club | 700 | xx

·
Registered
81 Posts
damn guys i wish i could join ya'll but im heading out into the gulf tomorrow but if for some reason i make it back by friday i'll load it up and head out for the day, keep your fingers crossed

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.