Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Nash keeps busting my balls to post some pictures of sand mountain, here you go. So the first 2 are me climing the front and side of the mountain. Picture 3 is my buddy's truck at the bottom of the mountain going up, he only made it about 3 whoops up before turning back down with his lifted tacoma. the last picture is me on the left and my buddy Kevin on the right, he's the one who convinced me to buy my bike.

There you go Nash =-)

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Nice! And my wife wonders why I keep wanting to move west!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
You guys should see it live, that hill is long and steep but you can make it up there with the 700xx, I used to climb it with my 400ex and Quadracer, of course the Quadracer would climb it allot faster than the 400ex but it still fun. If you look at the second picture, right hill side, basically double that for the Sand Mountain and the back side is also steep and long.

Great Pictures!! Thank you Sir:yay::yay:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Just realized the first picture is the right side of Sand Mountain which is easier to climb but still hard. Try to get pictures of the actual Sand Mountain where we used to drag race up there.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you mean the left side? with the drag chutes?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
That's the one :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm goin next weekend, I'll take some pictures of that side of the mountain. I tore a hole in the side of one of my skats last saturday and I just ordered my new pair....

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Cool! Thanks

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you asked for more pictures so here they are. The first is from a campground a few miles from sand mountain called white sands it's a great area for newer riders but also is a fun place to play around. the 2nd is the Drag hill from the top looking down. I have video's of us racing up but they kinda suck.. i'll post the link under video's once I get them to upload. the 3rd picture is of the sunset while we were there on sunday night. and the last picture is overlooking the parking lot of sand mountain from the top.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Great Pictures....Now! That's what I call a "HILL" Remember those days when I used to climb it on my LT250R, my 400EX would make it but very slow near the top.

Thanks for the pictures, brings back old memories "All Good Ones"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.