Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are trying to get a large group of our friends together but a few of us will be there for sure, im throwing an invite for anybody local to join us.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm not shure what happened to him. I think he had something come up. There was a miscomunication though as 2 of us already had plans to go to Euro Multi use trails at Cravens. We left yesterday morning and camped over night to ride this morning too. Phil (the guy on the Foreman that was so determined to get up that sand hill) was supposed to make it today though.
I "MAY" make a trip this week. I can let you know when if you want?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Cravens is fun to ride, Where you guys camped at?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well, again I apologize for the misunderstanding. I know I didn't make the offer, but I still feel bad. I hope you had a great day regardless.

Smo0oth, we camped at the over night camping area. Instead of fighting the cold, we hauled an enclosed trailer down and camped in it. Was pretty cool actually.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i had family suddenly decide to drive in from georgia,my brother in law and sister are army so i rarely get to chill with him because hes always parashooting into some place training new recruits.sorry about that scuzz, its not often that i dont do something after i plan it.ill be going again soon, i also didnt have anybody to bust the gas bill with, that should change soon because my little brother is quad shopping right now.

·
Registered
81 Posts
We'll have to plan a good bit ahead of time so we can all get together and ride. I had fun ridding with Scuzz Sunday, till I took a turn for the worse...... LOL.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
details???

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the bowl or trying to skim?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ahhhh....hahahaha.sorry it happened, hopefully he has good humor about it. i was scared of that. he better not fess up to having paddles :D

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
so whats the details of the incident? not enough corner speed?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts