Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SCCS folded in mid season, but the racers have formed a club to finish the season and keep XC racing going. We continue under SORRA (Sierra Off Road Riders Association)... We chose to use the word "Riders" rather than "Racers" for insurance reasons AND to keep options open as to what type of event we host... XC, MX, trail riding, etc.

www.sorra.org

roadkill

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
dam i thoght you west coasters had plenty of money the economy must be hurtin everything. i dont see how you all live out there considering the cost of living is so high. maybe it will get better :xx::steamed::eek:hno::cry::disgust::confused::mad::steamed:

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
dam i thoght you west coasters had plenty of money the economy must be hurtin everything. i dont see how you all live out there considering the cost of living is so high. maybe it will get better :xx::steamed::eek:hno::cry::disgust::confused::mad::steamed:
The guy that ran SCCS was trying to do everything himself, with no job, he was also trying to make a living out of SCCS. Plenty of money?? Don't know about others, but my only income is SSDI... $865.00 per month, but then, I don't pay anything for rent, utilities, food, gas, my truck, insurance, etc.

Our racing has some top notch help... Ed Teixeira does our Tech Inspection and George from Precision Racing was our starter and flagman.

Yes, the course was quite dusty.

roadkill

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info Roadkill. I did one SCCS race and will plan on more racing with SORRA.
-Brian
Did you do the race with a 700xx? Because I've only seen one other 700xx at SCCS and that's raced by Tabitha. At any rate... Come on out and race with whatever quad you choose to use.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was number 823 at Wilseyville.
Brian, we'll be back out to Wilseyville October 26th - 28th...
Blue Mountain Event Center
7250 Mitchel Mill Rd
Wilseyville, CA.

We're supposed to have some rain prior to the race, so dust should not be a problem.

Come on out to play.

roadkill

·
Registered
2,293 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Please spread the word about SORRA. We need all the entries we can get to keep this going. This is the only true XC racing on the west coast that I know of for ATV's. It is a great organization and a lot of fun. If anyone needs any info on the series, the site is www.sorra.org.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts