Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
wall climb was no bother.good day out.....but i think ive done my clutch in,maybe someone can give me some advice....should i change the front sprocket to one tooth less or one more up to cope with our terrain and the bear claws i run with...one of the new ds450 had to go down the same road when he ran bear claws,but cant remember if it was a tooth less or more he went for...also can anyone point me to a good clutch on e bay to use...cheers in advance for any info

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Nice pics Elio, looks good fun. Adding alittle more oil to the motor helps the clutch out. Stock oil change is 1.8 ltrs, I add another 300ml to take it to 2.1 ltrs. It solved alot of clutch problems for me.
Also the 13t front will help you out aswell.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice pics Elio, looks good fun. Adding alittle more oil to the motor helps the clutch out. Stock oil change is 1.8 ltrs, I add another 300ml to take it to 2.1 ltrs. It solved alot of clutch problems for me.
Also the 13t front will help you out aswell.
cheers..will get the sprocket done this week..valve clearance getting checked too

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Looks like alot of fun. I miss the country side over there. Wish I had the money to take my quad over there and do some riding. Does the head light cover you have use velcro to hold it on? and do you have issues with it falling off ever? I like the look but all of them I see just use velcro and I'm worried that it might get lost on a trail.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like alot of fun. I miss the country side over there. Wish I had the money to take my quad over there and do some riding. Does the head light cover you have use velcro to hold it on? and do you have issues with it falling off ever? I like the look but all of them I see just use velcro and I'm worried that it might get lost on a trail.
yes,velcro and it sits under the plastics which helps..but never lost it and the velco seems strong enough

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Which ones in particular... The site shows 4 different ones and I really like the ones on that bike.

Also, Will they ship to the states? No prices there either :(
your best bet would be to e mail them direct from there site,im sure they'll give you prices etc , the ones ive got are listed on there site,im sure they were called racing r1 nerfs and heel guards..
THE RED BITS ON THE BACK OF THE HEEL ,I ADDED THEM MYSELF TO STOP SOME SHIT

·
Registered
114 Posts
Are there any trails in Scotland, or do you always blaze new trails? Any Public riding areas? I assume you were on privately owned land.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts