Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just about to buy a 700xx after owning renegades raptors etc...one bike i have never tried is the honda,thought i would post a few pictures of the scottish trail rides with you

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Those are some very neat pictures, it looks like quads are street legal in Scotland too.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Nice pics... Can I ask where in Scotland were you riding?
I'd be great to have another Scot around here... My family is from a small village called Crossgates On Fife... Although I've never been there... don't even know where it is.

roadkill

·
Registered
755 Posts
Well it looks like I just decided where I'm moving when I get older. Nice pictures!

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Very cool pics. Thank you for posting them up.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not the qra...we raced at the dqr in north wales but i know a few boys who ride with qra....crossgates is in fife ,about an hours drive from us but i have a sister in law up there

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hi there!
id be very interested to know your thoughts on trx700 vs renegade when you get a chance. thanks
up to now i have owned both the xxc and the non power steering version..night and day to ride,the xxc feels way lighter and with the right rider on it will go as quick as the sports bikes in the xc racing,my mate last year was passing most of the sports bikes which started the race 30 sec in front of him.....BUT...huge costs between both quads to own...will let you know what i think of the xx once i own one for a bit.....as far as i hear the first thing i need to do for our kind of riding is to widen it,,hear its a bit tippy

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
elioquadsport,
I'm sure you enjoy every ride especially with that amazing scenery all around you. Your country is really spectacular. Enjoy every mile of it. Sorry, I mean kilometer.:lol:
Thanks for all those great pictures.
Sid

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
elioquadsport,
I'm sure you enjoy every ride especially with that amazing scenery all around you. Your country is really spectacular. Enjoy every mile of it. Sorry, I mean kilometer.:lol:
Thanks for all those great pictures.
Sid
:thanks:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts