Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
elioquadsport,
Thanks for the great pictures. In pictures 7, 8 and 9 what are you parked on top of? It looks like buildings of some sort with vents on the top. Not sure but could be moss covered. Your country sure is green! I live in the California desert.:lol:
Thanks,
Sid

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
elioquadsport,
Thanks for the great pictures. In pictures 7, 8 and 9 what are you parked on top of? It looks like buildings of some sort with vents on the top. Not sure but could be moss covered. Your country sure is green! I live in the California desert.:lol:
Thanks,
Sid
its an old water works with under ground tanks,no longer used....
and yes green and wet..:))

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I thought I knew it, I remember rocks and a big hill. I got told about the the rocks and them causing punctures. I ran a set rough terrain forklift tyres on the rear when I did a QRA British Qualifier , some while back. It was the same day John Mitchell lost the British Championship to Paul Winrow. John bust a tie rod 2 corners from the finish on the last lap and Paul run back to help him out. They were both called to the "stewards" office because they were gunna disqualify John for outsider help. Winrow gave the stewards a good ass kicking on this.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.